Developed in a collaborative effort between action steel shooting, multi-champion Steve Foster and Wiland USA, the Falcon is the most advanced compensator to hit the market.
The Falcon will reduce recoil and keep your 22 pistol or rifle shooting flat.
- Weight: 1oz
- Diameter: .920"
- Triggers all the shot clocks
- Computer modeled multi-port design works excellent with rifles and pistols
- 1/2-28 thread will fit most popular rifles and pistols
- Machined on state-of-the-art CNC, multi-axis machining centers from wrought, 6061 solid bar stock
- Extremely Durable Mil-Spec Type III Hard Anodized Coating
- Engineered to perform at the highest level with the quality and durability you expect for your race gun
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It works well
Great comp and easy to clean
Great part and fast shipping
Falcon 22 Comp
It’s a good looking piece. I run it on my keltec cp33. There really isn’t any recoil on a 22 but when I rapid fire I drift up and right, the Falcon reduces that drift by a significant margin. Plus looks good
I noticed a marked improvement in my Ruger’s performance. The compensator is very light and easy to clean.
Steve Foster Falcon compensator
Here are 3 reasons why I am confident in my purchase: 1- the range officer has my same gun without the compensator and said mine feels "softer" to shoot 2- it makes my gun(s) loader to enable my shots to be picked up by the competition timer 3- I saw more a top-20 Steel Challenge competitor change to this compensator
Best rimfire comp I've used.
Its great , very best of 3 I've tested , on rifle and pistol
Let me know ASAP when Titanium is available Thanks
Works great and right-sized
Crossed my fingers when i ordered this for my Walther PPQ .22LR. I've been looking for a 1/2x28 threaded compensator that would let my PPQ still fit a standard holster; most of them stick out too far at the upper corners of the slide. This one fits perfectly and keeps the muzzle down nicely.