Current shipping time for our raw finish aluminum chassis is approximately 3 days.
NOTE: This is a raw aluminum finish and will require coating of your choice !
If you have reserved one ahead of time on our list, please give us an email if you don't receive an email from us in the next few days.
Note: MLCS does not come with iron (Fiber Optic) sight package or barrel or receiver
Finally, a lightweight, durable, and configurable chassis to fit everyone from competitive juniors to linebackers !
Weighing in at only at 22 ounces complete (including hand-guard, main body, stock, butt-plate, and grip), the Wiland MLCS-11 is a package of CNC machined aluminum and carbon fiber awesomeness that is sure to drop your times !!
The MLCS-11 will also fit younger competitors as they grow....no more in-between sizes or awkward stocks.
Includes matching finish, black oxided, stainless steel 12-24 takedown screw.
The Patent Pending MLCS-11 comes with all these as standard options:
- 10" long, round carbon fiber handguard...wrap your hand around the center of the bore axis for maximum control, without your hand getting hot !
- Handguard hollow mounting design allows airflow through the handguard and main body to keep your barrel cool
- Configurable to your body, shoulder, arms, hands and trigger finger
- Completely machined and assembled in the USA from virtually corrosion proof materials
- Configure your 10-22 to have a "straight line" bore axis to buffer tube axis just like your AR9 PCC or drop it down for iron sights that are close to the bore axis
- Lightweight at 20 ounces
- Length of Pull adjustment is from 13"- 14.5" ( The Carbon Fiber Stock Tube can be easily cut shorter if you need a shorter LOP )
- Trigger to front face of Grip dimension is adjustable from .600"- 1.350" (about 5/8' - 1 3/8")
- Fits any 10-22 envelope rifle receiver and barrel
- Machined for ambidextrous charging handles and has complete ambidextrous features
- Ludicrously low moment of inertia for rapid swings and lightning fast stops on target
- Mag slot relief designed for quick and easy removal of magazines that are stubborn
- Installs easily in a few minutes, with included tools, without modifications, to your receiver
- Made of CNC machined aluminum, carbon fiber, 18-8 stainless steel, black-oxided hardware and black polymer grip
- Conceived, engineered and machined and assembled in house, on our CNC machines, in South Carolina, by serious competitors for serious competitors !
- Wiland USA 2 Million Round Warranty - no matter who owns it or what year it is
- Comes with infinitely adjustable stock tube height, butt plate angle, length of pull, butt plate cant, trigger to grip distance
- 5 points of contact to your receiver
- Remove the trigger housing from your rifle for quick cleaning (or to swap triggers) of the trigger housing and action area without disassembling the receiver and chassis !
We offer a few optional components:
1 pound adjustable weight kit (tunable in 4, 4 ounce discs)
4-way infinitely adjustable cheek riser
Infinitely adjustable hand-stops for the carbon fiber handguard
Look for more options to be available in the very near future... such as grips designed for juniors and ladies, different angle grips, butt plates for juniors, and butt plate lateral offset bushings