NOTE: MLCS does not come with sights, barrel, or receiver.
A lightweight, durable, and configurable chassis to fit everyone from competitive juniors to linebackers!
Weighing in at only at 22 ounces complete (including hand-guard, main body, stock, butt-plate, and grip), the Wiland MLCS-11 is a package of CNC machined aluminum and carbon fiber awesomeness that is sure to drop your times.
The MLCS-11 will also fit younger competitors as they grow....no more in-between sizes or awkward stocks.
Includes matching finish, black oxided, stainless steel 12-24 takedown screw.
Patent pending MLCS-11 comes with these standard options:
- 10" long, round carbon fiber handguard...wrap your hand around the center of the bore axis for maximum control, without your hand getting hot
- Handguard hollow mounting design allows airflow through the handguard and main body to keep your barrel cool
- Configurable to your body, shoulder, arms, hands and trigger finger
- Completely machined and assembled in the USA from virtually corrosion proof materials
- Configure your 10-22 to have a "straight line" bore axis to buffer tube axis just like your AR9 PCC or drop it down for iron sights that are close to the bore axis
- Lightweight at 20 ounces
- Length of pull adjustment is from 13"- 14.5" (Carbon Fiber Stock Tube can be easily cut shorter if you need a shorter LOP)
- Trigger to front face of Grip dimension is adjustable from .600"- 1.350" (about 5/8' - 1 3/8")
- Incredibly durable with Cerakote finished components: Tactical Gray, NRA Blue, or Smith & Wesson Red
- Fits any 10-22 envelope rifle receiver and barrel
- Machined for ambidextrous charging handles and has complete ambidextrous features
- Ludicrously low moment of inertia for rapid swings and lightning fast stops on target
- Mag slot relief designed for quick and easy removal of magazines that are stubborn
- Installs easily in a few minutes, with included tools, without modifications, to your receiver
- Made of CNC machined aluminum, carbon fiber, 18-8 stainless steel, black-oxided hardware and black polymer grip
- Conceived, engineered and machined and assembled in house, on our CNC machines, in South Carolina, by serious competitors for serious competitors
- Wiland USA 2 Million Round Warranty - no matter who owns it or what year it is
- Comes with infinitely adjustable stock tube height, butt plate angle, length of pull, butt plate cant, trigger to grip distance
- Five points of contact to your receiver
- Remove the trigger housing from your rifle for quick cleaning (or to swap triggers) of the trigger housing and action area without disassembling the receiver and chassis
Optional components available:
- One pound adjustable weight kit (four separate 4 ounce discs for tunability)
- Four-way infinitely adjustable cheek riser
- Infinitely adjustable hand-stop for the carbon fiber handguard
- Grip designed for smaller hands
- Different angle grip
Other options in development: butt plates for juniors and butt plate lateral offset bushings
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This chassis is simply the lightest, most adjustable chassis on the market.
If I discount the two month delivery delay vs the two weeks the website says, and the shipping via USPS instead of via UPS as selected for a $350 item ... we arrive at ... a stunning piece of Fine Craftsmanship. I wish I could put in a bottle the looks people have on their faces the first time they pick up my rifle. It's just ... astonishmment. Build: Wiland LLW barrel, gray MLCS-11 chassis, VQ TG2000, Power Customs 'Match' bolt with CST LRBHO configuration, Tactical Innovations Elite 22D receiver with 8MOA C-More Slideride direct attached, and Kidd retentive trigger group pins, charging handle, rod, and subsonic spring.
It lives up to the hype I have heard form other users. Very light and easily adjustable. I didn't get the pictured Allen wrench for the rear section. That would have helped.
Beautiful craftmanship but be prepared to wait for it. Shipping times are not even close to what is printed. But it is well worth the wait.
It was easy enough to assemble, but would have been nice if there was a set of instructions and torque specks the reason for 4 stars
Outstanding fit and finish. Adjustability of fit is awesome, the adjustable grip position is wonderful, am able properly to fit me 6'1'' 250+lbs and my wife at 120lbs and 5'5" with the same rifle! All adjustments hold their setting but are easy to change with tools on hand. Its crazy lightweight when paired with a Wiland ULW Ti barrel. My whole build with Kidd receiver/trigger set and a red dot weighs just over 2 lbs. A steel challenge machine! My Kidd receiver did require a slightly different handguard top piece - make sure to send a note with your order. Customer service is also amazing, had me the different handguard mount I needed in hand in two days, for free! Beyond satisfied all the way around.
The fit and finish of this product is first rate, and it is full adjustment.
Super light. Very easy to adjust at multiple points for custom fit to allow consistent draws. Great design.