SEE UPDATE ABOVE FOR ESTIMATED SHIP DATE.
NOTE: MLCS does not come with sights, barrel, or receiver. Butt-plate is black.
A lightweight, durable, and configurable chassis to fit everyone from competitive juniors to linebackers!
Weighing in at only at 22 ounces complete (including hand-guard, main body, stock, butt-plate, and grip), the Wiland MLCS-11 is a package of CNC machined aluminum and carbon fiber awesomeness that is sure to drop your times.
The MLCS-11 will also fit younger competitors as they grow....no more in-between sizes or awkward stocks.
Includes matching finish, black oxided, stainless steel 12-24 takedown screw.
Patent pending MLCS-11 comes with these standard options:
- 10" long, round carbon fiber handguard...wrap your hand around the center of the bore axis for maximum control, without your hand getting hot
- Handguard hollow mounting design allows airflow through the handguard and main body to keep your barrel cool
- Configurable to your body, shoulder, arms, hands and trigger finger
- Completely machined and assembled in the USA from virtually corrosion proof materials
- Configure your 10-22 to have a "straight line" bore axis to buffer tube axis just like your AR9 PCC or drop it down for iron sights that are close to the bore axis
- Lightweight at 20 ounces
- Length of pull adjustment is from 13"- 14.5" (Carbon Fiber Stock Tube can be easily cut shorter if you need a shorter LOP)
- Trigger to front face of Grip dimension is adjustable from .600"- 1.350" (about 5/8' - 1 3/8")
- Incredibly durable with Cerakote finished components: Tactical Gray, NRA Blue, or Smith & Wesson Red
- Fits any 10-22 envelope rifle receiver and barrel
- Machined for ambidextrous charging handles and has complete ambidextrous features
- Ludicrously low moment of inertia for rapid swings and lightning fast stops on target
- Mag slot relief designed for quick and easy removal of magazines that are stubborn
- Installs easily in a few minutes, with included tools, without modifications, to your receiver
- Made of CNC machined aluminum, carbon fiber, 18-8 stainless steel, black-oxided hardware and black polymer grip
- Conceived, engineered and machined and assembled in house, on our CNC machines, in South Carolina, by serious competitors for serious competitors
- Wiland USA 2 Million Round Warranty - no matter who owns it or what year it is
- Comes with infinitely adjustable stock tube height, butt plate angle, length of pull, butt plate cant, trigger to grip distance
- Five points of contact to your receiver
- Remove the trigger housing from your rifle for quick cleaning (or to swap triggers) of the trigger housing and action area without disassembling the receiver and chassis
Optional components available:
- One pound adjustable weight kit (four separate 4 ounce discs for tunability)
- Four-way infinitely adjustable cheek riser
- Infinitely adjustable hand-stop for the carbon fiber handguard
- Grip designed for smaller hands
- Different angle grip
Other options in development:
- buttplate for juniors
- buttplate lateral offset bushings
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
excellent product i will buy again
It is lite weight and love the appearance along a amazing product
Let me start by saying I have purchased two of these chasis. I had a few issues with them such as fitment with certain upper recievers and I was promptly contacted about resolving these issues.(make the carbon fiber handguard retainer available for Kidd recievers an option when buying) I recieved a new retainer and now my race gun is complete. It weighs in at roughly 4lbs total. The second chasis I bought back in October for my Step-son is going through the same race gun process. The weight savings alone has helped us improve our times in steel challenge. I hope the next gen has a universal AR type grip system but that is an easy work around. The chasis performs incredibly well is probably the most versatile and configurable platform I've used where it counts.( Handguard, Grip forward or back, color, and 10/22 accessories in general) Highly recommend, like I said I own two. Customer service is absolutely wonderful, and liked buying from my home state of SC. (Columbia represent)
Great product, Works as advertised. High quality.
Absolutely awesome chassis system. Super lightweigt and extremely responsive. Workmanship, fit and finish is 5 star. Only one concern, my Dlask receiver was approx 1mm to long as its front corners are square and the Wiland chassis is round. Only about 1 to 2 mm. Slightly rounded the corners on the receiver and it fit like a glove in the chassis. Once again, a marvellous chassis system.
I appreciate the adjustability of the chassis. After shooting and adjusting a few times it’s dialed in. We’ll thought out design. Came packaged very well. I would like to see a slew of additional color options.
Got this chassis in time for the World Speed Shooting Championship and set 3 personal best records in the match. The stock is very customizable.
very nice, the grip could be a little better quality.
I love it !!! So lightweight, easy to assemble and a joy to shoot.. So easy to take down and clean.. Target or plinking this is a great shooting platform!!!