NOTE: MLCS does not come with sights, barrel, or receiver.
A lightweight, durable, and configurable chassis to fit everyone from competitive juniors to linebackers!
Weighing in at only at 22 ounces complete (including hand-guard, main body, stock, butt-plate, and grip), the Wiland MLCS-11 is a package of CNC machined aluminum and carbon fiber awesomeness that is sure to drop your times.
The MLCS-11 will also fit younger competitors as they grow....no more in-between sizes or awkward stocks.
Includes matching finish, black oxided, stainless steel 12-24 takedown screw.
Patent pending MLCS-11 comes with these standard options:
- 10" long, round carbon fiber handguard...wrap your hand around the center of the bore axis for maximum control, without your hand getting hot
- Handguard hollow mounting design allows airflow through the handguard and main body to keep your barrel cool
- Configurable to your body, shoulder, arms, hands and trigger finger
- Completely machined and assembled in the USA from virtually corrosion proof materials
- Configure your 10/22 to have a "straight line" bore axis to buffer tube axis just like your AR9 PCC or drop it down for iron sights that are close to the bore axis
- Lightweight at 20 ounces
- Length of pull adjustment is from 13"- 14.5" (Carbon Fiber Stock Tube can be easily cut shorter if you need a shorter LOP)
- Trigger to front face of Grip dimension is adjustable from .600"- 1.350" (about 5/8' - 1 3/8")
- Incredibly durable with Cerakote finished components: Tactical Gray, NRA Blue, or Smith & Wesson Red
- Fits any 10/22 envelope rifle receiver and barrel
- Machined for ambidextrous charging handles and has complete ambidextrous features
- Ludicrously low moment of inertia for rapid swings and lightning fast stops on target
- Mag slot relief designed for quick and easy removal of magazines that are stubborn
- Installs easily in a few minutes, with included tools, without modifications, to your receiver
- Made of CNC machined aluminum, carbon fiber, 18-8 stainless steel, black-oxided hardware and black polymer grip
- Conceived, engineered and machined and assembled in house, on our CNC machines, in South Carolina, by serious competitors for serious competitors
- Wiland USA 2 Million Round Warranty - no matter who owns it or what year it is
- Comes with infinitely adjustable stock tube height, butt plate angle, length of pull, butt plate cant, trigger to grip distance
- Five points of contact to your receiver
- Remove the trigger housing from your rifle for quick cleaning (or to swap triggers) of the trigger housing and action area without disassembling the receiver and chassis
Optional components available:
- One pound adjustable weight kit (four separate 4 ounce discs for tunability)
- Four-way infinitely adjustable cheek riser
- Infinitely adjustable hand-stop for the carbon fiber handguard
- Grip designed for smaller hands
- Different angle grip
Other options in development: butt plates for juniors and butt plate lateral offset bushings
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nice well made product. Put it on my old 10/22 receiver along with the Ti barrel and have a 3.5lb gun. Perfect for getting my son into steel challenge. Nice and light and get tons of comments about how nice it looks…I think I might do another in blue for my wife. Highly recommended…
This chassis has been the best I’ve used for the 10/22. With other chassis I have used I could never get to fit me right. With the Wiland I have endless adjustability and I especially like the grip to trigger and the length and height of the butt stock adjustments you can make.
The adjustability is the selling point on this chassis. Makes for a very comfortable sight picture and easy to make changes.
Second match after installing the modular chassis system I set personal bests on 5 stages. Let another shooter try it and he tried to keep it!!
The Fit and finish was perfect , it makes the 10-22 lighter which makes the transition from target to target much faster . I am very pleased with this product and would recommend it to anyone wanting to improve their game.