ESTIMATED SHIP DATE IS 5 WEEKS FROM ORDER DATE.
NOTE: MLCS does not come with sights, barrel, or receiver. Butt-plate is black.
A lightweight, durable, and configurable chassis to fit everyone from competitive juniors to linebackers!
Weighing in at only 22 ounces complete (including hand-guard, main body, stock, butt-plate, and grip), the Wiland MLCS-11 is a package of CNC machined aluminum and carbon fiber awesomeness that is sure to drop your times.
The MLCS-11 will also fit younger competitors as they grow....no more in-between sizes or awkward stocks.
Includes matching finish, black oxided, stainless steel 12-24 takedown screw.
Patent pending MLCS-11 comes with these standard options:
- 10" long, round carbon fiber handguard...wrap your hand around the center of the bore axis for maximum control, without your hand getting hot
- Handguard hollow mounting design allows airflow through the handguard and main body to keep your barrel cool
- Configurable to your body, shoulder, arms, hands and trigger finger
- Completely machined and assembled in the USA from virtually corrosion proof materials
- Configure your 10/22 to have a "straight line" bore axis to buffer tube axis just like your AR9 PCC or drop it down for iron sights that are close to the bore axis
- Lightweight at 20 ounces
- Length of pull adjustment is from 13"- 14.5" (Carbon Fiber Stock Tube can be easily cut shorter if you need a shorter LOP)
- Trigger to front face of Grip dimension is adjustable from .600"- 1.350" (about 5/8' - 1 3/8")
- Incredibly durable with Cerakote finished components: Tactical Gray, NRA Blue, or Smith & Wesson Red
- Fits any 10/22 envelope rifle receiver and barrel
- Machined for ambidextrous charging handles and has complete ambidextrous features
- Ludicrously low moment of inertia for rapid swings and lightning fast stops on target
- Mag slot relief designed for quick and easy removal of magazines that are stubborn
- Installs easily in a few minutes, with included tools, without modifications, to your receiver
- Made of CNC machined aluminum, carbon fiber, 18-8 stainless steel, black-oxided hardware, and black polymer grip
- Conceived, engineered, and machined and assembled in house, on our CNC machines, in South Carolina, by serious competitors for serious competitors
- Wiland USA 2 Million Round Warranty - no matter who owns it or what year it is
- Comes with infinitely adjustable stock tube height, butt plate angle, length of pull, butt plate cant, trigger to grip distance
- Five points of contact to your receiver
- Remove the trigger housing from your rifle for quick cleaning (or to swap triggers) of the trigger housing and action area without disassembling the receiver and chassis
Optional components available:
- One pound adjustable weight kit (four separate 4 ounce discs for tunability)
- Four-way infinitely adjustable cheek riser
- Infinitely adjustable hand-stop for the carbon fiber handguard
- Grip designed for smaller hands
- Different angle grip
Other options in development:
- buttplate for juniors
- buttplate lateral offset bushings
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
only complaint I have is there were no instructions anywhere. on line and no luck with calling factory etc.
Great product. Tactical solutions fit perfectly.
Great forward thinking
was what I expected and exceeded my expectations but I would still like the red shoulder piece mount ill return the black one in the same shipping box
Unbelievably light, well engineered.
Well worth the wait
Very lite and looks and works great
Just what I wanted for my speed gun build great looking and fit and finish are great. Asm was quick and it looks and works great and the adjustments you can do on the chassis make it an easy custom fitting gun.