SEE UPDATE ABOVE FOR ESTIMATED SHIP DATE.
NOTE: MLCS does not come with sights, barrel, or receiver. Standard buttplate is black.
A lightweight, durable, and configurable chassis to fit everyone from competitive juniors to linebackers!
Weighing in at only at 22 ounces complete (including hand-guard, main body, stock, butt-plate, and grip), the Wiland MLCS-11 is a package of CNC machined aluminum and carbon fiber awesomeness that is sure to drop your times.
The MLCS-11 will also fit younger competitors as they grow....no more in-between sizes or awkward stocks.
Includes matching finish, black oxided, stainless steel 12-24 takedown screw.
Patent pending MLCS-11 comes with these standard options:
- 10" long, round carbon fiber handguard...wrap your hand around the center of the bore axis for maximum control, without your hand getting hot
- Handguard hollow mounting design allows airflow through the handguard and main body to keep your barrel cool
- Configurable to your body, shoulder, arms, hands and trigger finger
- Completely machined and assembled in the USA from virtually corrosion proof materials
- Configure your 10-22 to have a "straight line" bore axis to buffer tube axis just like your AR9 PCC or drop it down for iron sights that are close to the bore axis
- Lightweight at 20 ounces
- Length of pull adjustment is from 13"- 14.5" (Carbon Fiber Stock Tube can be easily cut shorter if you need a shorter LOP)
- Trigger to front face of Grip dimension is adjustable from .600"- 1.350" (about 5/8' - 1 3/8")
- Incredibly durable with Cerakote finished components: Tactical Gray, NRA Blue, or Smith & Wesson Red
- Fits any 10-22 envelope rifle receiver and barrel (select modified top cap for receivers with extended rails)
- Machined for ambidextrous charging handles and has complete ambidextrous features
- Ludicrously low moment of inertia for rapid swings and lightning fast stops on target
- Mag slot relief designed for quick and easy removal of magazines that are stubborn
- Installs easily in a few minutes, with included tools, without modifications, to your receiver
- Made of CNC machined aluminum, carbon fiber, 18-8 stainless steel, black-oxided hardware and black polymer grip
- Conceived, engineered and machined and assembled in house, on our CNC machines, in South Carolina, by serious competitors for serious competitors
- Wiland USA 2 Million Round Warranty - no matter who owns it or what year it is
- Comes with infinitely adjustable stock tube height, butt plate angle, length of pull, butt plate cant, trigger to grip distance
- Five points of contact to your receiver
- Remove the trigger housing from your rifle for quick cleaning (or to swap triggers) of the trigger housing and action area without disassembling the receiver and chassis
Optional components available:
- One pound adjustable weight kit (four separate 4 ounce discs for tunability)
- Four-way infinitely adjustable cheek riser
- Infinitely adjustable hand-stop for the carbon fiber handguard
- Grip designed for smaller hands
- Different angle grip
Other options in development:
- buttplate for juniors
- buttplate lateral offset bushings
19 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I’m 6’4” and this chassis fits me great. No other chassis let me adjust the grip back for my long fingers. The comb height adjustability is amazing and you can adjust the length, and angle of the stock to get a repeatable mount every time. And you know Wiland customer service is outstanding. 3 other club members already place their orders.
The Wiland chassis is the most adjustable chassis that I am aware of for upgrading a Ruger 10/22. As far as I can tell, this is the standard by which other chassis' are measured....and for good reason. I have found that I need to Loc-tite every bolt or risk losing them. (not unique to this chassis.
Bought this for my daughters RFRO rifle and she loves it. Perfect feel, adjustments and awesome and it made her feel like a pro. Installed easily in just a matter of mins.
This chassis allows you to get a custom fit. It will take a few tries. The chassis has lots of adjustments. However, once you have it dialed in, amazing.
Overall the chassis is fantastic and I'm quite pleased. Use care when cranking down on the screws which hold the plate that holds the carbon fiber barrel sleeve in place - you can easily crack the the carbon fiber if you go too tight. I also find the plastic grip to be rough/irritating on my hand - would like to see some options here.
I love this chassis and when paired with the light weight barrel you have setup that’s hard to beat .
Just order the chassis! It’s amazing! Feels awesome! Built right! The way all products should be built! Weiland should be very proud of this product! It wasn’t the first 10/22 chassis on the market, but compared to the other ones I’ve seen, the weiland is the best!
If you can not get this stock adjusted to yourself something is wrong. You can adjust everything and get that exact fit needed.