Available now in Cerakoted (Matte) Graphite Black for the same competitive price as our non-coated Titanium LLW Barrel !
The 8.8 ounce Wiland USA 10/22 LLW Ti (Ludicrously-Light-Weight Barrel) for your 10/22 performs like no other.
At 8.8 ounces (.55 lbs) our 10-22 LLW Barrel has competition-proven reliability, durability, accuracy and is the lightest barrel with the lowest Moment of Inertia in the world.
Designed and manufactured 100% in the USA
- 416 Stainless Steel and Titanium Construction
- All heat treated 416 stainless steel and titanium barrel (non-tensioned) There are no resins. A precision, high strength, seamless titanium tube is pressed in a specially designed hydraulic fixture.
- Tenon is CNC machined to .6870" for a precision slip fit to your receiver's bore.
- Sport Chambered for extremely-high feed reliability while still maintaining accuracy
- Remove the extra inertia at the end of your steel match gun and feel your times drop!
- Full legal length barrel of 16.1" - you will NOT need an SBR Tax Stamp.
- Drop-in barrel for any “Bull Barrel” .920” stocks. No modifications to your stock are necessary.
- Our LLW barrels taper from .920" down to .750"
- Shot clock friendly even with subsonic loads!
Give us a call with any questions 843 226 0717
Muzzle Velocity (Feet Per Second) measured out of our 10-22 LLW Barrel with some commonly available ammunition
Conditions: 82 degrees, 85% humidity
Ballistic Precision Chronograph data (10' from muzzle):
Aguila Sub-Sonic 40gr Solid Point w/Eley Prime - 954, 943, 955, 939, 937
Eley "Yellow Box" Target 40gr 1090 22LR RN - 1020, 1015, 1019, 1025, 1004
CCI Quiet - 664, 671, 709, 711, 710
CCI Standard Velocity - 961, 988, 961, 975, 966
Remington Golden Bullets (not recommended for competition) 40 gr RN – 1053, 1010, 1103, 1138, 1086