SEE UPDATE ABOVE FOR ESTIMATED SHIP DATE.
Pictures will be posted soon. To get a sense of the color, check out Cerakote® Graphite Black.
At 5oz, our new QUAD-BORE LLW is our latest and possibly the lightest barrel on the planet for your competition 10/22.
The QUAD-BORE LLW is similar in appearance to our original LLW series barrels (10.5oz Stainless and 8.8oz Titanium) except the new QUAD-BORE LLW weighs just 5oz.
- Lightweight, durable, extreme low moment of inertia for lightning quick starts and transitions
- More than 40% lighter than our Titanium 8.8oz LLW barrel
- Heat-Treated 416 stainless steel breech and breechface to withstand extremely high round counts
- Wiland USA Proprietary Rimfire Chambering gives very high reliability during high round counts while still maintaing exceptional accuracy
- Fits 10/22 OEM or aftermarket receivers and stocks/chassis
- High strength aerospace alloy aluminum body and seamless shroud
- 1:16 Twist Rate, 22LR Bore
- Length: 16.1" - no SBR tax stamp required
- Diameter: tapers from .920" at the receiver down to .750" at the muzzle
- A 5-inch long rifled section gives you the same ballistic "feel" and bullet drop between your pistols and rifles
- All of the Wiland USA .750 SOL Front Fiber Optic Sights will fit the QUAD-BORE LLW
- CNC machined and heat treated from bar stock
- High degree of accuracy in chamber, rifling, and throat
- Exceptional performance with any brand, high and standard velocity 22LR ammunition
- Cerakote® Graphite Black finish and CNC Laser Engraved
- Defies Physics!
- Did we mention it is only 5oz?